Dr. Rob Holdridge may recommend a dental bridge in Wheaton, Illinois, if you have one or more missing teeth. A dental bridge is made up of a replacement tooth with dental crowns attached to either side. The teeth on both sides of the bridge (abutment teeth) will have the crowns placed on them.
A porcelain fixed bridge:
- Fills in an empty space where a tooth is missing
- Prevents movement of your surrounding teeth
- Helps to maintain your facial shape
- Assists with chewing and speaking ability
- Restores functionality to your mouth and beauty to your smile
- Offers a viable alternative to removable partial dentures
- Can prevent jaw problems related to missing teeth
We encourage you to contact our office today at 630-668-3423 to learn more and to schedule a consultation with our dentist.