A major part of your oral health care includes your everyday routines, including brushing and flossing. Even though flossing is a relatively easy skill, there are new products and techniques that continue to push the boundaries as dentists continually implement better ways to ensure that your teeth are thoroughly cleaned. For better oral health care, consider the benefits of dental floss:
– You should take 2-3 minutes to floss every day, making sure that you clean between each tooth.
– To avoid spreading any plaque around your mouth, use a strand at least 18 inches long so that you never have to use the same part of the strand between more than one tooth.
– Look for dental floss that has the American Dental Association’s Seal of Acceptance.
– Use dental floss that has been recommended by your dentist.
– The best floss varieties include those durable enough to clean between all of your teeth without tearing or shredding.
Don’t delay in visiting our team at Rob Holdridge, DMD & Associates to check if you are suffering from an oral health ailment. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Rob Holdridge and our team at our office in Wheaton, Illinois, please call us at 630-668-3423. It’s never too late to start taking steps to a healthier you!